Prizes will be awarded in all categories. While we welcome all submissions, please note that prizes must be picked up at the library. Any prize that is not picked up will be awarded to the next runner-up.
All entries must include the following:
- Entrant’s name
- Phone number
- Age category
- Youth (0–11)
- Teen (12–18)
- Adult (19+)
- Photo of the gingerbread house (to post on social media)
- Selfie with the house (to confirm that you made it yourself)
Enter by emailing email@example.com or by sending a private Facebook message to McKinley Memorial Library. Dates and deadlines are listed below.
- December 3: Build a gingerbread house at the library's Gingerbread House Workshop (optional)
- December 5–10: Pick up a FREE kit from the library (while supplies last) and submit your photo.
- December 12–18: Vote on Facebook.
- December 19: Winners will be announced.
If you would like to take part in the Gingerbread House Workshop for Families (All Ages), please CLICK HERE for more information.
If you would like to take part in the Gingerbread House Workshop for Adults, please CLICK HERE for more information.