McKinley Memorial Library is distributing free At-Home COVID-19 Test Kits in partnership with the Ohio Department of Health.
Click HERE to learn more.
Everyone has a role to play in reducing the spread of COVID-19 and staying healthy.
Please stay home if you are not feeling well or if you have been exposed to COVID-19.
To stay healthy, the CDC and other health agencies recommend:
- Washing your hands frequently. Wash your hands for 20 seconds or more with soapy water. Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home and away from others if you are sick.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces frequently.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
Ohio COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Click HERE to find a place to get the vaccine.
- Click HERE to separate COVID-19 vaccine facts from fiction with these myth-busters.
- Click HERE to find answers to commonly asked questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Ohio Department of Health
The Ohio Department of Health (ODH) maintains a website with up-to-date information on COVID-19, the current risk to the public, and links to helpful resources.
Click HERE to visit the ODH Coronavirus site.
ODH has also set up a call center to address questions regarding COVID-19. It is open seven days a week from 9 a.m. - 8 p.m. and can be reached at 1-833-4-ASK-ODH (1-833-427-5634).
Centers for Disease Control
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has set up a website with a range of information about the current risk to the public, symptoms to watch for prevention, testing, and advice for school, communities, and businesses.
Click HERE to visit the CDC Coronavirus site.
Click HERE to visit the CDC COVID Data Tracker.